The Topics


Photo by Joshua Rawson-Harris on Unsplash

What topics to cover here? That is a good and necessary question to address. Our nation faces a plethora of issues; we are, certainly, not the nation we want to be. Life is difficult and demanding; the difference between what it is and what we desire to see in our life is a constant source of frustration.

Then, what topics should I address here, and how should I organize those topics? I am working on a future post to explain my Top 5 - the five issues I want to focus for the foreseeable future - but here, in this post, let me explain how I intent to organize this blog.

I will categorized my posts in one of three topics:

  • Ideas & Philosophy. These posts are more on the theoretical side of things. I am looking to create a repository of my ideas, for further development, and my conclusions regarding issues I had contemplated and meditated about. 
  • Theology & Its applications. Here, I will write about what is traditionally called discipleship. But this is my own discipleship, how I am trying to live all of life as a humble follower of Jesus Christ. This is the replacement of the Public Discipleship series.
  • Civics & Politics. On the other side of the spectrum, in a way, we have these posts, which will call for action, involvement, engagement. It is my intention to always provide the reason to act, and not only entice action for the sake of change. 

You will find these categories, and the posts related to each one of them, under "Topics," on the main menu of this site, which can be accessed by clicking on the three horizontal lines, next to AlexusMinimus, on the main page.


I sincerely thank you for your time. Knowing my limitations - even when I am working hard in overcoming them - I cannot promise you stellar writing, but I can promise you very good conversations.


May the LORD bless you and keep you.

-AV


 



Comments

Popular Posts