What I am thinking about - Folio 1

 



It has been a little over a week since Election Day 2020, and the more I think about this blog, the more I get convinced is the right move for me, right now. This is not my attempt to resist, occupy, or even protest; people do have the right to engage on those activities but, at this point, I cannot see the benefit for me participating in such a way.

What I want to do is to write down my ideas and thoughts, share them with the small amount of people that may be interested on them, and try to shorten the distance between them and the way I actually live my life, to the best of my abilities.

Besides thinking about the design details for this blog, it is my intention to use the remainder of this week, and the weekend, to think about:
  • What my Top 5 issues will be, for the next four years
  • How my own spiritual formation informs those Top 5
  • How my shepherding ministry relates to all this
  • Ways to track progress in my areas of interest

So, there you have it: my first post. Let's take it from here, and let's see where His Beauty will take us.

-AV





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts