My plans for Fall & Winter 2021


 

Photo by Tim Mossholder on Unsplash


Hello everyone, and welcome back to AlexusMinimus. Summer was an interesting season that lacked nothing but time to rest. But, hey, sometimes that's the way the cookie crumbles, right?

With this short post I only want to, officially, reopen this blog and share the three main directives I'll try to follow:

1. Work on both my Organic and Corporate Goals for 2021. We are doing this at my congregation, and it is my plan to better align what I write here with those goals.

2. Simplify my life. I deeply enjoy being engaged in projects of different nature - and, I do need that for my own sanity - but I think I have reached the age when I need to be more strategic on how I manage what I know and what I have (thanks to Him).

3. Keep better track of my spiritual formation. Hopefully, my own personal experience in this regard can be transferable, so that others may also find a way to fight the frustrations of life.


So, there you have it; not a perfect plan by any means, but a solid start.


What about you? What are your plans for the second half of this amazing year?



Comments

Popular Posts