Fighting frustration, here and now - Intro to a series.

 

Photo by Andre Hunter on Unsplash


I am sure we all can agree: life is difficult. The fundamental problem with life is that it is not what we believe it should be - and who better than us to determine what is the real good life, right?

I called this stage, this difference between what it is and what it should be frustration. Now, it may not sound like an existential threat, since the word conveys the idea of just temporary irritation, a minor setback in our master plan of world domination. But, after a while, after several attempts to reach happiness and meaning and definition, those small amounts of frustration do add up.

To help us in the fight v frustration, I am preparing a series of posts addressing the following truths:

  1. We do not consider all of reality.
  2. The Triune God is faithfully present, always.
  3. Eternity is rapidly approaching.
  4. His will for us is that we may get to know Him better, now.

It is my hope/plan to further develop this series into a workbook to be used in a workshop or class setting. I will let y'all know when it becomes available.


In the meantime... What do you think? What do you believe contributes to our sense of frustration?




Comments

  1. It adds to my frustration when I see others making progress in their lives and I'm "stuck" according to me, in the problem that I'm facing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts