My Summer Plans

 

Photo by Vicko Mozara on Unsplash


Well, Summer is finally here, bringing a considerable amount of time to invest in bettering professional and personal skills.


It may sound like a lot of work - an idea contrary to what Summer may represent - but I sincerely believe that casually living the here and now is a waste of resources, and it can also be dangerous in the long haul.


Because I love to read, I do not have a Summer reading list to work on; this year, I decided to focus on other areas, on aspects of my life requiring a little fine-tuning.


For accountability, let me tell you that this Summer, I will...

  • Learn to play the harmonica
  • Finish my WordPress developer course
  • Write 7 posts for Owen-Talks
  • Memorize 10 passages of Scripture
  • Work on my upper body strength


All this is on top of my responsibilities as a pastor and business owner, and the other plans I have for my spiritual formation.


What about you? What are your plans for this Summer?


-AV





Comments

Popular Posts